Rode SC16 USB-C to USB-C Cable
The SC16 is a high-quality USB-C to USB-C cable designed to connect RØDE microphones with a USB-C output to USB-C compatible devices.
The SC16 is a high-quality USB-C to USB-C cable designed to connect RØDE microphones with a USB-C output to USB-C compatible devices. Measuring 300mm long, the cable is ultra-flexible, allowing you to attach it to your devices with ease. It also features an in-built cable grip that is compatible with the VideoMic NTG shock mount cable management system.
It is particularly suitable for connecting the VideoMic NTG to USB-C mobile devices, but will also work with any RØDE device with a USB-C output, including the NT-USB Mini, Wireless GO and RØDECaster Pro.
- High-quality shielded patch cable
- Cable grip for cable management
- 300mm (11.8 in) long
ACOUSTIC & ELECTRICAL
- Output Connection: USB Type-C
- Inputs: USB Type-C
- Colour: Black
- Weight (g): 6
- Cable Length (millimetres): 300
- Compatible RØDE Products: VideoMic NTG, NT-USB Mini, Wireless GO, RØDECaster Pro, AI-1
You might also like