Lewitt LCT 240 PRO Cardoid Condenser Microphone
Perfect for home recording.
- Easy-to-use XLR microphone
- For vocals, instruments, and streaming
- Professional sound quality
- Cardioid polar pattern
Record vocals or instruments
Sound like a pro.
A LEWITT microphone makes you sound sensational. With the LCT 240 PRO, your home recordings will shine right from the start.
Sound like a pro without much tweaking and get crystal clear recordings for your next project in no time.
Learn from our blog
Just getting started?
We know how hard it is to dive into a world that's completely new. To make sure that you're focussing on all the right things first, we've prepared a guide for you.
Quickly learn all the skills necessary so you can start recording in no time by visiting our blog.
- Type - Condenser, permanently polarized
- Acoustical operating principle - Pressure gradient transducer
- Transducer Ø - 17 mm, 0.67 in
- Polar pattern - Cardioid
- Sensitivity - 16.7 mV/Pa, -35.5 dBV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level - 19 dB (A), cardioid
- Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD - 142 dBSPL
- Dynamic range - 123 dB (A)
- Internal impedance - 100 Ω
- Rated load impedance - 1,000 Ω
- Supply voltage - 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption - 3.1 mA
- Connector - Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions - 138 x 52 x 36 mm, 5.43 x 2.04 x 1.42 inch
- Microphone net weight - 310 g, 10.9 oz