Sennheiser E 835-S Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone
Dynamic cardioid microphone designed for speech and vocals. With a solid sound that cuts through high volumes on stage. Intended for home recording, semi-pro studios and live sound applications. Extra on/off switch.
Everything else is just standard.
Not plastic, metal. No muffled, mids-centric sound but tight low mids and present treble. No problem with feedback, spill or handling noise; instead, maximum flexibility for the voice: the e 835 is a solid choice for performers. Moderation and singing remain crystal clear and natural, even at varying distances from the capsule. Its extremely rugged construction and uncomplicated handling make the e 835 the first choice for rehearsal rooms, home recording or the stage. It has also become a top seller in its class everywhere that speech intelligibility is critical: lectures, presentations or conferences in auditoriums large and small alike.
The S-version of the e 835 comes with a noiseless on/off switch.
- Dynamic cardioid microphone for speech and vocals with noiseless on/ off switch
- Cuts through high on-stage levels
- Clear reproduction with a high presence
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Handles high sound pressure levels
- Isolates handling noise, hum compensating coil
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Rugged metal housing
- Dimension - Ø 48 x 180 mm
- Connector - XLR-3
- Switch - On/Off
- Frequency response (Microphone) - 40 - 16000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone) - dynamic
- Weight - Without cable: 330 g
- Pick-up pattern - super-cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) - 2,7 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance - 350 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance - 1000 Ω
What's in the Box
- 1 e 835 s
- 1 microphone clip
- 1 pouch