Sennheiser E 845-S Dynamic Super Cardioid Vocal Micophone
Dynamic super-cardioid vocal mic, which helps to reduce spill and feedback. Ideal for presentations, conferences, choirs, rehearsal rooms, and stage. Easily eliminates ambient noise. Superb high frequency reproduction.
More focus. More presence.
Maximum focus, enhanced presence: the e 845 delivers differences you can hear. Its expanded high frequency range creates space for demanding dynamics with a high signal quality. Vocals become more alive and sound wider and more open - even at different speaking proximities. Designed as a super-cardioid, the e 845 easily eliminates ambient noise. A reliable, easy-to-use companion for presentations, conferences, spoken word performance, choirs as well as rehearsal rooms and on stage.
The S-version of the e 845 s comes with a noiseless on/off switch.
- Dynamic super-cardioid microphone for speech and vocals
- Extended high frequency range
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Handles high sound pressure levels
- Optional silent on/off switch
- Isolates handling noise, hum compensating coil
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Rugged metal housing
- Switch - On/Off
- Dimensions - Ø 48 x 185 mm
- Connector - XLR-3
- Frequency response (Microphone) - 40 - 16000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone) - dynamic
- Weight - Without cable: 330 g
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) - 1.8 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance - 350 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance - 1000 Ω
What's in the Box
- 1 e 845 s
- 1 microphone clip
- 1 pouch