Sennheiser E 602-II - Cardioid Instrument Microphone
Cardioid instrument microphone especially suitable for use with bass drums, bass guitar cabs and tubas. Solid, lightweight, and easy to position. For studios, clubs, rehearsal rooms, smaller gigs, or for home recording.
Feel more bass.
Don't just hear it. Feel it. Punching and vibrating, the e 602-II follows bass instruments down to the low frequencies that shake things up. The punch of the kick drum keeps its forceful volume at the bottom of the sound image; the attack remains precise throughout the mic’s entire frequency response.
The e 602-II hears bass guitars and tubas with the same attention to detail: warm, dynamic, and always with substance. It sounds as solid as it looks and, thanks to its lightweight aluminum body, is easy to position – in studios, clubs, rehearsal rooms, at smaller gigs or for home recording.
- Rugged, lightweight aluminium body for stable positioning on long microphone boom arms
- Lightweight high-performance voice coil construction
- Fast transient response
- Low frequency extension
- Ideal for direct use on the most problematic bass signal
- Frequency-independent directivity provides isolation from other on-stage signals
- Humbucking coil
- Integral stand mount
- Dimensions - Ø 60 x 153 mm
- Connector - XLR-3
- Frequency response - 20 - 16000 Hz
- Weight - 318 g
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) - 0,25 mV/Pa; (50 Hz) 0,9 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance - 350 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance - 1000 Ω
What's in the Box
- 1 e 602-II
- 1 pouch
- Instructions for use