Alto Professional TX212 600-WATT 12-INCH 2-WAY POWERED LOUDSPEAKER
TX2 Series from Alto Professional, Powered Loudspeakers for the Serious Performer, With the TX2 Series, Alto Professional has created a family of powered loudspeakers suitable for your most demanding gigs, night after night.
TX2 Series from Alto Professional
Powered Loudspeakers for the Serious Performer
With the TX2 Series, Alto Professional has created a family of powered loudspeakers suitable for your most demanding gigs, night after night. Utilizing much of the technology of our acclaimed TS3 series, the new TX2 Series delivers the power and clarity you need to sound your best.
There are four models in the range—the 300-watt TX208 and 210, and the 600-watt TX212 and TX215. They are all bi-amplified 2-way designs, with a long-excursion woofer and a 1-inch titanium compression driver in a newly-designed precision horn. This new horn design improves the high-frequency performance and produces a very precise 90˚H X 60˚V radiation pattern—ideal for optimal audience coverage.
The TX2 Series features a new ID, resulting in rugged, lightweight, easily-transportable cabinets. Their trapezoidal shape enables either upright or wedge monitor positioning and the full-sized steel grille gives complete driver protection. These speakers are built for continuous heavy-duty use. Add to that their full complement of inputs/outputs and mounting options and it’s easy to see that the TX2 Series plays an indispensable role in your performance.
The TX2 Series from Alto Professional. Sound like a pro.
- 600 Watts peak, (300 Watts continuous Class D power)
- The newly designed horn delivers greater coverage 90° H x 60° V
- The full grille delivers style and provides protection for your investment.
- 12-inch (305 mm) LF driver, 2-inch (50.8 mm) voice coil
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) neodymium HF compression driver
- Lightweight, portable design for main or wedge monitor operation
- Standard speaker pole socket
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Balanced XLR/TRS with selectable Mic/Line input. XLR Link Output, Contour EQ switch and Ground-Lift switch
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Power Output: 600 W peak (400 W LF + 200 W HF), 300 W continuous (200 W LF + 100 W HF) Class D power
- LF Driver: 12-inch (305 mm) LF driver, 2-inch (50.8 mm) voice coil
- HF Driver: 1-inch (25.4 mm) neodymium HF compression driver
- Crossover: 2.5 kHz
- Maximum: 118 dB at 1m
- Frequency Response: (-3dB): 70 Hz – 20 kHz
- Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Equalization: Contour Switch Low and High Frequency +3dB Boost
- Connectors: (1) XLR/TRS 1/4” (6.35 mm) combo input, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: (1) Volume, Power on/off switch, Contour switch, Ground-Lift Switch
- Indicators: (2) Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
- Protection: Overload Analog Limiter / Compressor, Thermal Protection
- Power Supply: 100V-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- AC Voltage Input: 100,110-120,220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Fuse:100–120V T4AL AC250V, 220–240V T2AL AC250V
- Power Consumption: 260 W
- Enclosure Construction: Injection-molded polypropylene enclosure, multi-angle for main or monitor applications, metal grille, rubber feet, 2 handles (both sides)
- Mounting/Installation: Standard speaker pole socket, Wedge Monitor
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 23.7" x 15" x 13.7" / 602mm x 381mm x 348mm
- Net Weight: 31.3 lbs. / 14.2 kg.