PreSonus Eris E4.5 Studio Monitor - Pair
4.5″ Kevlar woofer, 1″ ultra-low-mass silk-dome tweeter 25W Class AB amplification per speaker Balanced 1/4″ TRS, unbalanced 1/8″ TS, RCA, and bare-wire inputs 1/8″ stereo headphone output Acoustic Space settings let you properly integrate your Eris monitors into your room Acoustic Tuning controls let you flatten response for mixing accuracy
Sound you can trust.
PreSonus® Eris®-series studio monitors are used worldwide by audio engineers who need to hear every detail of their recordings. Ideal for music lovers, content creators, and gamers, Eris E4.5 media reference monitors deliver the same studio-quality sound and accurate frequency response professional Eris-series studio monitors are known for, in an elegant, compact form ideal for home use. Features like onboard EQ controls and an integrated headphone amplifier make it easy to adjust your Eris E4.5 monitors to taste for a customized listening experience.
Clean overall sound, smooth high end, and a wide sweet spot
Every Eris-series studio monitor utilizes a woven composite low-frequency driver. The weave and nature of the Eris E4.5 speakers’ 4.5-inch woofer result in tight bass that you can feel, as well as a cleaner overall sound. The one-inch silk-dome tweeter produces a smooth and refined sound, accurately reproducing transients and high frequencies. The tweeter is designed to radiate sound with a fairly wide pattern, creating a large optimal listening area, or “sweet spot,” so you can move around and still hear an accurate stereo image. With 25 watts per side of onboard power, Eris 4.5 monitor speakers pack a serious punch, while still delivering clear, accurate audio.
A speaker’s response is affected by where you place it and the acoustics of your space. That’s why Eris E4.5 active media reference monitors offer controls to adjust the high- and low-frequency content, ensuring that your speakers always sound their best. A convenient front-panel volume knob sets both the speaker level and the integrated headphone amplifier’s level.
Flexible input options.
With three different types of audio inputs, it’s easy to feed audio to your Eris E4.5 monitors from almost any source with a line output. Play games, listen to music, and even create content with a computer, media player, mixer, or other line-level source using the Eris E4.5 speaker’s rear-panel, ¼-inch TRS and RCA inputs and front-panel, 1/8” stereo inputs. A loud, clear, front-panel headphone amplifier lets you work and play in stealth mode, without disturbing your housemates.
Like all PreSonus speakers, the Eris E4.5 offers consistent, accurate listening, with the smooth and even frequency response that has made Eris studio and media reference monitors popular around the world. Their compact and powerful design makes them an ideal solution for any small space. Want extra-deep low end? Pair compact Eris E4.5s with our Eris Sub8 active subwoofer for a perfectly matched, full-range sound system that fits almost anywhere.
Did you know? PreSonus studio monitors and media reference monitors include a special edition of Studio Magic, a suite of over $1000 USD worth of music software including Studio One Prime and more plug-ins, loops, virtual instruments, effects, and tutorials than you may ever need. The Magic edition of Studio One Prime is compatible with all of the included plug-ins, of course, and because they're included in VST, AU, and AAX formats, you can also use them in any DAW you’d like.
It doesn't matter if you’re working on your first podcast episode or your tenth Grammy—you'll find yourself conjuring from the book of Studio Magic sooner than later. Have fun!
Components and construction
- 4.5-inch (114 mm) woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Rear-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- High- and low-frequency tuning controls
- Front-panel Volume control for speakers and headphone amplifier
Power and safety
- 50 watt (25W/side), Class AB biamplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Amplifier “soft start” feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
Inputs and outputs
- Balanced ¼-inch TRS, unbalanced 1/8-inch stereo, and RCA inputs
- Integrated stereo headphone amplifier with front-panel 1/8-inch output
- Speaker wire
- 1/8-inch TRS to Stereo RCA cable
- Stereo RCA to Stereo TS cable
- Studio One® Prime and Studio Magic Software Suite ($1,000 value!)
- 1- Stereo 1/8"
- 2- Balanced ¼” TRS
- 2- Unbalanced RCA
- Frequency Response - 70 Hz - 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency - 2.8 kHz
- Amplifier Power - 25W/speaker
- LF Driver - 4.5"
- HF Driver - 1” silk dome
- Peak SPL (@ 1 meter) - 100 dB
- Input Impedance - 10 kΩ
- Volume Range - A-type taper
- MF Control - Variable (-6 to +6 dB, center at 100 Hz)
- HF Control - Variable (-6 to +6 dB, center at 10 kHz)
- RF interference
- Output-current limiting
- Turn-on/off transient
- Subsonic filter
- External mains fuse
- 100-120V ~50/60 Hz or 220-240V ~50/60 Hz
- Vinyl-laminated, medium-density fiberboard
- Width - 6.4" (163 mm)
- Depth - 7." (180 mm)
- Height - 9.5" (241 mm)
- Weight - 13 lb. (5.9 kg)