Epiphone DOVE PRO Acoustic-Electric Guitar - Violin Burst
The classic Dove style acoustic first introduced at the legendary Gibson and Epiphone factory in Kalamazoo in 1962 became one of the first acoustic guitars to become a recognized rock and roll icon.
The classic Dove style acoustic first introduced at the legendary Gibson and Epiphone factory in Kalamazoo in 1962 became one of the first acoustic guitars to become a recognized rock and roll icon. Now, both beginners and professionals can enjoy the classic sound of The Dove plugged in with the Fishman™ Sonitone™ soundhole preamp and Fishman™ Sonicore™ pickup system, designed and built with the integrity you expect from Epiphone.
Unplugged, the Epiphone Dove PRO can easily drive an acoustic band. But plugged in, The Dove PRO can hold its own with drums and electric guitars.
Though there are many of guitars that claim to be "historic" or "vintage" styled, only one comes with a Limited Lifetime Guarantee and Gibson 24/7/365 customer service and the experience of a century of guitar making. Start with the best. Visit your Authorized Epiphone Dealer today and plug in with the Epiphone Dove PRO Acoustic/Electric today.
- Top: Solid spruce
- Body: Select maple
- Neck: Hard maple
- Neck joint: Glued-in, dovetail
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper™ "D" profile
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid parallelograms
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Binding: Fingerboard, 1-ply white, Body top, 5-ply white/black, Body back: 1-ply white
- Scale: 25.5"
- Saddle: Compensated, imitation bone
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Bridge: Rosewood with "Dove" shaped pearloid inlay
- Pickguard: Imitation tortoise with traditional “Dove” artwork Nut: 1.68"
- Frets: 20, medium
- Hardware: Nickel
- Endpin: ¼"
- Strings: D'Addario Phosphor (12-53)
- Power: 9-volt battery
- Pickup: Fishman™ Sonicore™ (under saddle)
- Preamp: Fishman™ Sonitone™ sound-hole preamp, Master Volume, Master Tone