Focusrite RedNet D64R 64x64 MADI I/O With Dual PSUs Audio Interface
64x64 MADI I/O With Dual PSUs - RedNet D64R is a 1U, 64x64 MADI interface for any Dante™ audio-over-IP network. Featuring network and power supply redundancy, RedNet D64R is the ideal choice for providing MADI I/O in many critical-path applications, whether in Post Production, Broadcast, Live Sound or the Recording Studio.
64x64 MADI I/O With Dual PSUs
RedNet D64R is a 1U, 64x64 MADI interface for any Dante™ audio-over-IP network. Featuring network and power supply redundancy, RedNet D64R is the ideal choice for providing MADI I/O in many critical-path applications, whether in Post Production, Broadcast, Live Sound or the Recording Studio.
MADI connectivity is provided in the form of coax through two rear-panel BNC connectors, as well as optical through an SC-Duplex connector. Word Clock I/O allows RedNet D64R to provide clock to external equipment, or alternatively to sync the Dante network to an external clock. The word clock input can additionally be used as the sync source for the unit's sample rate converters, allowing asynchronous operation between the network and the MADI domains. Front panel status LEDs provide visual feedback of signal presence, SRC status, PSU status and more.
- 64x64 MADI I/O for Dante audio-over-IP networks
- Up to 24-bit, 192kHz sampling rates
- Input and output sample rate converters
- AES10 and AES67 compliant
- Dual power supplies and network connections with full power and network redundancy including locking connectors for maximum reliability
- Multi-mode optical MADI transceiver with Single-mode available on request
- Simultaneous optical and coaxial output
- Word Clock I/O for increased flexibility
- Auto MADI input switching mode: when selected, input will favour optical, and quickly switch to coaxial if optical input is lost
- Comprehensive remote control and remote signal metering through RedNet Control
- Brainworx bx_console Focusrite – exclusive plug-in that faithfully captures the sound, feel and styling of the original Focusrite ISA 110 Equaliser and ISA 130 Dynamics Modules.
SAMPLE RATE CONVERTORS
- Sample Rate Range: 41 to 216kHz (MADI)
- Gain Error: -0.01dB
- Dynamic Range: > 139dB (-60 dBFS method)
- THD N: < -130dB (0.00003); 0 dBFS input
- Latency: 43 to 196 samples (Network and MADI sample rate dependent)
- MADI Clock Sources: RedNet, MADI Input and Word Clock
- Supported Sample Rates: 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 / 176.4 / 192 kHz (-4 / -0.1 / 0.1 / 4.167) at 24 bit
- Clock Sources: Internal, MADI or from Dante Network Master
- External Word Clock Range: Nominal sample rate ±7.5
REAR PANEL CONNECTIVITY
- Electrical Standard: as per AES10:2008
- Recommended Cable: OM1 adheres to AES10:2008 RedNet 6/ D64R supports OM2 if 3rd Party Device also supports OM2
- Connector: Duplex-SC
- Optical Standard: as per AES10:2008 (ISO/IEC 9314-3, FDDI, ANSI X3.166)
- Word Clock Input: 1 x BNC 75O port
- Word Clock Output: 1 x BNC 75O port
- PSU: 2 x IEC Inputs with retaining clips
- Network: 2 x etherCON NE8FBH-S, also compatible with standard RJ45 connectors
FRONT PANEL INDICATORS
- Primary PSU (A): Green LED. Illuminates when an AC input is applied and all DC outputs are present.
- Secondary PSU (B): Green LED. Illuminates when an AC input is applied and all DC outputs are present
- Primary Network: Green LED. Indicates that a network connection is present on primary port when in redundant mode
- Secondary Network: Green LED. Indicates that a network connection is present on secondary port when in redundant mode
- Network Locked: Green LED. When unit is network slave, shows valid network lock. When unit is network master
- Sample Rate: Orange LED for each: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, x2, x4
- Pull Up/Down: Orange LED. Indicates unit is set to operate on a Dante pull up/down domain
- Clock Source: Orange LED for each: Internal, MADI Input and Word Clock.
- MADI Input: Orange LED for each: Coaxial, Optical and Auto
- MADI Clock: Orange LED for each: SRC, RedNet, MADI Input and Word Clock
- Signal Indicators: 2 Green LEDs, 1 input/1 output indicator. Illuminate @ -126dBFS
- Status: Orange LED for each: SRC
- Redundant: Allows unit to connect two independent networks
- Switched: Connects both ports to integrated network switch allowing daisy-chaining of device
- Height: 44.5mm/ 1.75"
- Width: 482.6mm/ 19"
- Depth: 308mm/ 12.13"
- Weight: 4.32kg
- Power PSU: 2 x Internal, 100-240V, 50/60Hz, consumption 30VA
- Operating Temperature: Operates at up to an ambient temperature of 50 degrees Celcius