Lewitt LCT 040 Matched Stereo Pair Condenser Microphone
- Perfectly matched stereo pair
- Well-balanced sound with pleasant high-end
- Made for acoustic guitar and drum recordings
- Durable and light aluminum housing
- Cardioid polar pattern
Your mics for fantastic sound in stereo.
Do you want to get into stereo recording or just need a nice pair of overheads? With the perfectly matched LCT 040 MATCH stereo pair, recording is as easy as it gets, precise localization and incredible room impression guaranteed.
The tried, tested, and tuned small diaphragm condenser capsule provides well-balanced sound with a pleasant high-end: quick results, no hassle.
Easy drum recordings
Hear what you feel when you lay down that beat.
Transients are the DNA of your instrument's sound. To retain the natural musicality of your instruments, the LCT 040 MATCH delivers an excellent transient response. The natural characteristics of a hi-hat and snare drum are captured accurately.
You get a punchy and precise reproduction of your drum kit’s unique sound.
Perfectly matched stereo pair
What does stereo add to my sound?
Stereo creates a three-dimensional and therefore, a more authentic listening experience. Just as with our ears, the location of a sound source can be determined by differences in level and time.
By having two matched cardioid pattern microphones, you can create perfectly balanced stereo recordings.
Durable and light aluminum housing
Light as a feather it lasts every tour.
The LCT 040 MATCH is built to last yet lightweight thanks to its CNC'ed aluminum housing, weighing only 44 g or 1.6 oz. Together with its space-saving form factor positioning and setup become easy tasks.
We match our mics precisely.
We measure the frequency response and sensitivity of every single microphone we produce. Our measurement system controls the polarization voltage of the capsule to adjust the sensitivity, so it is the same for all LCT 040 MATCH.
An algorithm compares all measured frequency responses and puts together the perfect pairs. Those get packed and sent to you.
Cardioid polar pattern
Your sound is in focus.
A cardioid polar pattern picks up sound coming mainly from the front of the mic. Background noise or other instruments will not get in the way, and your signal stays perfectly clean.
- Type - Condenser, permanently polarized
- Acoustical operating principle - Pressure gradient transducer
- Transducer Ø - 17 mm, 0.67 in
- Polar pattern - Cardioid
- Sensitivity - 18.8 mV/Pa, -34.5 dBV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level - 20 dB (A)
- Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD - 135 dBSPL
- Dynamic range - 115 dB (A)
- Internal impedance - 203 Ω
- Rated load impedance - 1,000 Ω
- Supply voltage - 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption - 7.2 mA
- Connector - Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions - 24 dia. x 83 mm, 0.9 dia. x 3.3 in
- Microphone net weight - 44.6 g, 1.6 oz