Lewitt LCT 140 AIR Stereo Pair Condenser Microphone
- Perfectly matched stereo pair
- Choose between two sound characteristics
- Made for acoustic instrument recording
- Low-cut filter and PAD
- Cardioid polar pattern
The only microphone stereo pair you'll need.
The LCT 140 AIR stereo pair lets you switch between two sound characteristics - AIR for a record-ready sound and FLAT for highly authentic recordings.
By using automated production processes, you get perfectly matched stereo pairs without paying extra.
This is the only stereo pair of pencil mics you will need - 2 sound modes, low-cut and pre-attenuation, lightweight, professional studio sound. The rumors are true. It's the best in its class.
Two switchable sound characteristics
AIR or FLAT? Record your instruments the way you want.
AIR delivers an open, sparkling character. It's the right choice if you need great sound without spending time on post-production.
FLAT provides a linear frequency response for authentic recordings of drums, strings, acoustic guitars, and choirs. It is perfect if you aim for realistic sonic images.
Check out the sound samples and hear for yourself.
Perfectly matched stereo pair
The best stereo matching process you can get.
We have one of the most precise matching processes in the industry. The difference between the two mics of our stereo pair is inaudible. How come?
We measure the frequency response and sensitivity of every single microphone we produce. Our measurement system controls the polarization voltage of the capsule to adjust the sensitivity, so it is the same for all LCT 140 AIR. Then, an algorithm compares the measured frequency response of each microphone and finds perfect pairs.
Low-cut filter and PAD.
Full flexibility on all sources.
To be prepared for all eventualities, we have given the LCT 140 AIR a low-cut and a PAD. This means you won't break a sweat with loud sources, nor will you have to deal with low-frequency noise when you don't want to.
The LCT 140 AIR is great for:
- Acoustic guitar
- Type - Condenser, permanently polarized
- Acoustical operating principle - Pressure gradient transducer
- Transducer Ø - 17 mm, 0.67 in
- Polar pattern - Cardioid
- Sensitivity - 14.6 mV/Pa, -36.7 dBV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level - 20 dB (A), cardioid
- Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD - 135 dBSPL
- Dynamic range - 115 dB (A)
- Pre-attenuation pad - 0 dB, -12 dB
- Low-cut filter - linear 80 Hz (12 dB/oct)
- Internal impedance - 173 Ω
- Rated load impedance - 1000 Ω
- Supply voltage - 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption - 7.2 mA
- Connector - Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions - 24 dia. x 140 mm, 0.9 dia. x 5.5 in
- Microphone net weight - 66 g, 2.3 oz