Lewitt LCT 340 Cardoid Only Condenser Microphone
- Small diaphragm condenser microphone
- Extremely precise sound reproduction
- For sophisticated instrument recordings
- Low-cut and pre-attenuation
- Interchangeable capsules, cardioid or omni (optional)
Your mic for sophisticated instrument recordings.
The LCT 340 features a precisely built and tailored small diaphragm capsule. It performs incredibly onstage or in the studio. Its excellent transient response and fine-tuned frequency response help to capture the natural musicality of your acoustic instruments in an accurate manner.
A beautifully clear and perfectly honest sound.
Sophisticated instrument recordings
Capture the natural sound of your instrument.
The real character of your acoustic instruments lies within the transients. By having an excellent transient response, the LCT 340 can reproduce the natural musicality of your instrument
Low-cut and pre-attenuation
Engage for a cleaner signal.
The LCT 340 is equipped with a four-position low-cut filter and a pre-attenuation slide switch. Using a low-cut filter is recommended in live situations, especially if you are recording a drum kit, to improve clarity and reduce structure-borne noise. If your source is too loud and overloads the capsule, activate the pre-attenuation to reduce sensitivity keeping the signal clean.
Cardioid or omnidirectional (optional)
Change the capsule for more flexibility.
The LCT 340 comes with a cardioid capsule which is great for unidirectional recording. One source is in focus and you'll hear a very clear signal. Get the optional omni capsule and max out versatility. The omni pattern records sound coming from every direction and has a very natural bass response. Pick the omni pattern when you record in great-sounding locations or if you want to record multiple instruments at the same time.
- Type - Condenser, externally polarized
- Acoustical operating principle - Pressure & pressure gradient transducers
- Transducer Ø - 20.32 mm, 0.8 in
- Polar pattern - Cardioid, Omni
- Frequency range - 20 ... 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity - 9 mV/Pa, -41 dBV/Pa (cardioid)
- Equivalent noise level - 15 dB (A), cardioid
- Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD - 139 dBSPL, 0 dB pre-attenuation
- Signal / noise ratio - 79 dB (A)
- Dynamic range - 124 dB (A)
- Pre-attenuation pad - 0 dB, -6 dB, -12 dB, -18 dB
- Low-cut filter - linear 40 Hz (12 dB/oct), 150 Hz (6 dB/oct), 300 Hz (6 dB/oct)
- Internal impedance - 150 Ω
- Rated load impedance - 1,000 Ω
- Supply voltage - 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption - 6.6 mA
- Connector - Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions - 24 dia. x 160 mm, 0.94 dia. x 6.3 in
- Microphone net weight - 200 g, 7.05 oz