Lewitt LCT 441 Flex Condenser Microphone
Full flexibility with 8 polar patterns.
- 1" multi-pattern studio microphone
- Pure studio sound quality
- Studio allrounder
- High-end specifications
- Eight polar patterns incl. three reversed ones
Your studio mic for full flexibility.
The LCT 441 FLEX is a compact multi-pattern studio microphone. It features high-spec technology and eight different polar patterns. You'll be more flexible when it comes to recording different instruments or vocals. It also allows switching between high directivity or more room impression and provides freedom to experiment.
Pristine studio sound quality
Capture all the emotion of your performance.
The 1" true condenser capsule of the LCT 441 FLEX captures your instruments or vocals with an impressive amount of depth and clarity. Every single one of our capsules is tested according to the highest quality standards. At LEWITT, we completely measure every single microphone before it gets to you. Only this way, we can be sure that you can make every detail of your sound count.
There's no limit to your performance.
The LCT 441 FLEX features a very low self-noise of only 7 dB (A) and handles ear-shattering sound pressure levels of up to 144 dBSPL. Additionally, the LCT 441 FLEX comes with a magnetic pop filter and a shock mount.
Having all the patterns available gives you complete recording flexibility. Changing the pattern also gives you a different sound.
One thing is for sure; nothing will limit your performance on the technical side.
- Type - Condenser, externally polarized
- Acoustical operating principle - Pressure gradient transducer
- Diaphragm - 3 micron gold sputtered Mylar
- Transducer Ø - 25.4 mm, 1 in
- Polar pattern - Omni, wide cardioid, cardioid, supercardioid, figure-8, reverse cardioid, reverse wide cardioid, reverse supercardioid
- Sensitivity - 17.2 mV/Pa, -35.3 dBV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level - 7 dB (A), cardioid
- Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD - 144 dBSPL
- Signal / noise ratio - 87 dB (A)
- Dynamic range - 137 dB (A)
- Supply voltage - 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption - 4 mA
- Internal impedance - 54 Ω
- Rated load impedance - 1,000 Ω
- Connector - Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Mic enclosure - Zinc die cast
- Microphone dimensions - 138 x 52 x 36 mm, 5.43 x 2.04 x 1.42 in
- Microphone net weight - 325 g, 11.5 oz