Rode NTG5 Location Recording Kit
The NTG5 is a short, ultra-lightweight shotgun microphone ideal for use in the most demanding recording applications.
Building on the popularity and acceptance of the RØDE NTG2, the NTG4+ features an all-new condenser capsule with low noise, high sensitivity and the convenience of on-board equalisation/level control via digital switching.
The NTG4+ is the very first microphone to feature an in-built battery that provides 150+ hours of operation with the convenience of USB charging.
- Broadcast sound quality
- Low noise circuitry
- Internal rechargeable lithium battery, supplying over 150 hours operation
- Fully charged in under two hours via MicroUSB
- Rugged metal construction
- Convenient digital switching
- High Frequency Boost
- High Pass Filter (Flat/75Hz)
- PAD (-10db)
- MicroUSB cable included
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz (selected HPF @75Hz)
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Maximum SPL: 135dBSPL
- Sensitivity: -32.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 16dBA
- Power Options: +48V phantom powerInternal battery
- Weight: 176g
- Dimensions: 278mmH x 22mmW x 22mmD
- Output: XLR Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration here