Ibanez GRX 40 Electric Guitar
The Maple neck provides stability and bright tonal character
T106 tremolo bridge
The T106 tremolo bridge with 6 independent saddles makes precise height and intonation adjustment of each string easy.
Mono-unit output jack
The mono-unit output jack is made of solid, durable material and is a single piece to avoid unwanted movement and loosening of the jack, which leads to contact failure or disconnection. This innovation allows for long term playing enjoyment and minimal maintenance.
Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
- Neck Type - GRXMaple neck
- Top/Back/Body - Poplar body
- Fretboard - Jatoba fretboardWhite dot inlay
- Fret - Medium frets
- Number of frets - 22
- Bridge - T106 bridge
- String Space - 10.5mm
- Neck pickup - Infinity RS (S) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- Middle pickup - Infinity RS (S) middle pickupPassive/Ceramic
- Bridge pickup - Infinity R (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- Factory tuning - 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- String gauge - .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- Hardware color - Chrome
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width 42mm at NUT
- b : Width 57mm at 22F
- c : Thickness 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius : 305mmR
Guitar Neck Diagram
- a: Width of the neck at the nut
- b: Width of the neck at the first fret
- c： Thickness of the neck at the first fret
- d: Thickness of the neck at the twelfth fret
- Radius: Radius of the fingerboard
1 YEAR WARRANTY AND FREE SERVICE