Sennheiser E 902 Dynamic Kick Drum Microphone
Dynamic cardioid bass instrument microphone with integral stand mount. Designed for deep frequencies such as kick drums, bass guitar amps, and tuba. Dampens mid-range to accentuate high-end and bass. Rugged housing.
Clean bass meets precise punch.
The e 902 was especially designed for the low sound spectrum and convinces with firm, clearly defined bass sounds with a tight punch. The strongly contoured frequency response features a pronounced damping of the mid-range and an accentuated emphasis of the high-end and bass. The result: a clear, grainy sound with a full body and a precise kick that effortlessly asserts itself in a band context. The sound of the e 902 can be flexibly shaped by its positioning in the drum set: from warm and round to sharp and direct. The rugged housing meets the hardest of demands during live gigs.
- Dynamic microphone
- Very precise and defined reproduction of bass instruments
- Sophisticated frequency design, expanded bass range
- Fast transient response
- Rugged construction
- Shock-mounted capsule
- Extremely rugged metal housing
- Hum compensating coil
- Dimension - 128,5 x 60 mm
- Connector - XLR-3
- Frequency response (Microphone) - 20 - 16000 Hz
- Weight - 440 g
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) - 0,2 mV/Pa; (60 Hz): 0,6 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance - 350 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance - 1000 Ω
What's in the Box
- e 902 microphone
- User Manual