Sennheiser E 901 Instrument Microphone Kick Drums
Condenser boundary plate microphone. Half-cardioid for a precise, fast, and realistic sound from a kick drum. Also for conference tables, podiums, altars, stages, pianos, and percussion. Full-bodied response.
A balanced kick sound to set and forget.
The e 901 is a rugged boundary microphone that handles high sound pressure levels extraordinarily well. Tailored to give the kick drum a highly precise, very dry sound character, the e 901 makes every attack lightning fast and realistic. The positioning of the e 901 in a bass drum couldn't be simpler: just put it in – done. The integrated preamp and gold-plated XLR connector have proven themselves to be exceptionally practical on stage.
- Condenser microphone
- Highly precise and dry kick drum sound
- Natural sound, fast transient response
- Designed especially for high sound pressure levels
- Integrated preamp and gold-plated XLR connector
- Slip-free, damping rubber pad underneath
- Extremely rugged metal housing
- Dimensions - 126,5 x 105 x 26,5 mm
- Connector - XLR-3
- Frequency response - 20 - 20000 Hz
- Weight - 550 g
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) - 0,5 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance - < 100 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance - 1000 Ω
- Phantom powering - 48 V / 1,1 mA
- Max. Sound pressure level (active) - 154 dB/SPL