Focusrite iTrack One Pre Compact Microphone Preamp and Instrument Input for iPhone and iPad
The iTrack One Pre is the most compact Focusrite interface ever. Now you can record on your iPhone® or iPad® from a microphone or instrument - anywhere, anytime - at up to 96 kHz sample rate and 24-bit resolution, with all of Focusrite’s famed audio quality. The iTrack One Pre is compatible with GarageBand, Cubasis and most other iPhone/iPad recording apps, and lets you expand your creativity by adding vocals and ‘real-world’ instruments to the software instruments provided by the apps.
The iTrack One Pre from Focusrite is a compact and portable microphone preamp and guitar input, designed for recording high-resolution audio directly into your iPhone or iPad without the need for external power. It even generates phantom power from iPhones and iPads without significantly draining their battery life, so you can record with professional condenser microphones.
The preamp in iTrack One Pre lets you capture crisp and clear recordings of vocals and acoustic instruments directly into your favorite apps, including GarageBand, Auria and Cubasis. Setting the right recording level is quick and easy thanks to the illuminated gain halo. The high-headroom guitar input will capture every element of your tone and play style without any clipping or unwanted distortion.
The Apple certified iTrack One Pre works with iOS devices and music making apps. Compact and lightweight, with a micro-suction base to stick it on any flat surface, iTrack One Pre will stay put.
iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Pro (12.9"), iPad Pro (9.7"), iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad (4th generation), iPod touch (5th and 6th generation)
- Easily capture high-resolution audio from a microphone or guitar directly into your device
- Generate phantom power from iOS devices to use professional condenser microphones without needing external power
- Apple certified and works with iOS devices and apps
- Capture your guitar tone without any clipping or unwanted distortion
- Record directly into GarageBand, Auria, Cubasis, and your other favorite music making apps
- Share your recordings, or listen back to improve
- Use the illuminated gain halo to quickly find and set the perfect recording level