Roli BLOCKS Loop BLOCK DAW Control
Loop Block improves your workflow by giving you instant access to the DAW features you use most. Record loops and play them back. Set your tempo, and quantize your loops so they’re always in time. Loop Block integrates seamlessly with Logic Pro and GarageBand, but you can map the buttons onto any DAW.
Produce with the Loop Block
The Loop Block is for producing. It puts studio techniques for recording and editing music at your fingertips. The buttons help you record a loop or sequence and play it back. They let you set your tempo and quantize your recorded loops so they run in time with the beat.
Loop Block: Connect with a click
Loop Block connects with a click to Lightpad Block and Seaboard Block. Just lift one finger from your musical surface, and you can record and fine-tune tracks in real time. Connect it to any part of Lightpad Block or Seaboard Block — or not all. Loop Block works wirelessly, even when it’s not physically connected.
Dimensions and weight:
- Width: 95mm (3.75 inches).
- Height: 20.5mm (0.8 inches).
- Depth: 48mm (1.8 inches).
- Weight: 160g (0.35 pounds).
Connectivity / ports:
- 6 DNA connectors.
- USB / DNA Input Voltage: 5.0V ± 0.2V DC
- 15 meter Bluetooth range.
- Mac OSX and iOS only.
- Charges via connection to the Lightpad Block or Seaboard Block.
- Requires Lightpad Block or Seaboard Block.