Nektar Panorama P1 Midi Controller
The enormous controlling power of Panorama P1 is contained in a compact case about the size of a 17″ laptop. An unrivalled amount of assignable controls makes Panorama the most comprehensive and fully featured MIDI controller around.
The Panorama series of controllers are incredible with the most intuitive workflow ever seen. The spectacular and deep integration with Bitwig Studio, Cubase. Logic Pro, Mainstage, Reaper & Reasom is way beyond advanced, it’s superior in every aspect. All this, combined with 93 real time controls available at any one time amd extensive MIDI programming options, makes Panorama the definitive controller for Bitwig Studio, Cubase, Mainstage, Logic Pro, Nuendo, Reaper & Reason.
POWER OF CONTROL
The enormous controlling power of Panorama P1 is contained in a compact case about the size of a 17″ laptop. An unrivalled amount of assignable controls makes Panorama the most comprehensive and fully featured MIDI controller around. 16 encoders, 9 x 45mm faders, 10 LED buttons, 28 buttons and a foot switch jack gives you immediate control of up to 61 parameters at any one time. Settings can be stored in 20 presets with individually save and loadable F-keys maps for more than 1200 combinations.
Regardless of whether you are operating Cubase, Reason or programming MIDI assignments in Internal mode, the crystal clear 3.5” color TFT display provides detailed information that makes your workflow fluent and fast. Panorama takes the hard work out of using a controller and makes operations that seem complicated and non-transparent on other products, straight-forward and simple.
It’s hard to go places without transport so Panorama features an extended 11 button transport bar, positions right where you need it controlling: Return to L, Forward to R, Undo, Click on/off, Record Mode, Cycle on/off, Back, Forward, Stop, Play and Record. Using the shift button, these also double up as 11 function buttons each assignable to MIDI commands or QWERTY macro’s.
SHORTCUT TO SOFTWARE FUNCTIONS
Your software has a ton of features and functions that can be activated using QWERTY shortcut commands. Assigning a command to a button so you don’t have to be near your computer makes life a lot easier. Assigning a string of up to 8 commands takes it to another level. With this powerful feature you could for example enter edit mode, zoom in and select a tool with just one button press. Or create an instrument or effects track and locate a folder containing your presets so you can select them from Panorama, all with one button press and without looking at your computer.
For Cubase, Reaper, Nuendo and Reason users, Panorama is a dream come true. The dedicated communication protocol ties Panorama and your DAW tightly together so all you have to do is select the mode and menu you want to control. Panorama does the rest.
Three modes allows you one button press to switch between controlling the Mixer, Instruments (VSTi or Devices) and Transport, with the 4th mode, Internal, still providing access to traditional MIDI control.
The integration with Cubase, FL Studio, Reaper, Nuendo and Reason is so deep that you can immerse yourself in your music without having to constantly reach for the mouse. Panorama gives you the creative freedom to just focus on your music.
YOUR REWIRE SLAVE AND HOST CONTROLLED IN ABSOLUTE REAL-TIME
Reason ReWired to Cubase or Nuendo is a whole new experience with Panorama. Select which DAW you want to control straight from Panorama, in absolute real-time and regardless of what’s in focus on your computer. Color coding clearly tells you which environment you are controlling so you don’t get confused as you switch back and forth. And better still, there really is not functionality lost when you change from controlling one DAW to the other. You of course could buy 2 Panorama products to achieve the same result but with Panorama you don’t have to.
- Dedicated hardware controller for Bitwig Studio, Logic Pro X, Reason, Cubase, Mainstage, Reaper & Nuendo
- 16 Encoders, 9 Faders, 10 assignable LED buttons, 11 dedicated transport buttons
- 11 Transport/F-key Buttons, 22 Navigation Buttons
- Complete channel strip control
- Sophisticated mapping for popular VST plug-ins and Reason’s instruments and rack extensions
- Built-in 3.5” TFT LCD screen for real time display of controls and functions
- 16 encoders
- 9 45mm faders
- 10 assignable LED buttons
- 11 dedicated transport buttons
- 20 preset locations store all settings
- 11 assignable Function Keys (accessible using shift and transport keys)
- Load or Save to any of 10 F-Keys maps
- F-Keys assignable even in 3 Reason modes
- Foot switch (sustain) 1/4″ jack input (pedal not included)
- USB port for communication with computer
- 6 dedicated assignable navigation buttons
- ASCII/QWERTY macros assignable to buttons and pads
- 3.5” high-resolution TFT display provides incredible navigation and user visibility
- Incredible Cubase, Nuendo & Reason implementations that lets you use your DAW, as if it’s hardware
- 4 modes when used with Cubase, FL Studio, Reaper, Nuendo or Reason switch between Mixer, Instrument, Transport and Internal
- Presets and setup files for major DAW’s and VIs
Weight & Dimensions
- Dimensions: 15 1/4″(L) x 9 1/4″(D) 2″(H)
- Weight: 2.8 Lbs
- Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, Windows Vista, 7 & 8 compatible (Windows XP is not supported at this time).
- Reason 5, 6, 6.5, 7 and 8 supported
- Cubase 5, 6, 6.5, 7 and 8 supported. Earlier versions not tested.
- Nuendo 5, 6 supported. Earlier versions not tested.